The number and location of destratifiers is determined individually for each installation according to the following rules:
- destratifiers are placed at 2/3 of the height of the object,
- the recommended maximum installation height must not be exceeded,
- the volume of destratification should be approximately 1,6 - 2 times the volume of the building,
- the type of destratifier is determined according to the installation height and the required air flow.
See this example: a building with dimensions of 85 m x 16 m x 8,5 m, the volume of the building is 11,560 m³:
- the volume of destratified air is twice the volume of the building (23,120 m³/h),
- we choose a destratifier according to the suspension height (7m) and air volume (23,120 m³/h),
- the number of destratifiers according to air volume and suspension height is 2 pieces, type A10.
Destratifier technical details:
|Air flow [m3/h]||Noise level [dB]||Number of fans [pcs]||Electric power [W]||Instalation height, max. [m]||Weight [kg]|