Gas hot air heaters, for production hall industry
Gas (natural gas or propane) hot air heaters are indirect gas heaters designed for heating commercial or industrial premises, such as shops, supermarkets, factories, or warehouses, where the price of floor space is significant.
Electric air heaters and hot water heaters intended for connection to a hot water source are intended for areas where gas connection is not possible. Gas hot air heaters can also be used as door - air curtains to create air seals.
Gas hot air heaters - advantages
The main advantages of gas hot air heaters is their space saving. The heaters are characterized by efficiency, energy savings and reliability in a compact design that is specially designed for confined spaces for indoor use. The heaters are mounted on the walls or supporting columns of the halls. They can be hung using a bracket or suspension chains, which allows unlimited use of the entire area under the heater.
Efficiency of gas hot air heaters
The extremely high thermal efficiency of these hot air heaters in combination with the burner not only saves fuel, but also reduces operating costs by more than 30% compared to older gas hot air heaters. Adrian gas hot air heaters are supplied with axial fans, which can be installed directly in the heated space or with a centrifugal fans for applications requiring hot air distribution. Warm air is distributed through the outlet louvers to the heated space.
Gas hot air heaters are designed for:
- moderately and well-insulated areas,
- areas with a clear height of 2,5 m,
- for large and industrial halls,
- for storage, exhibition and service premises,
- for commercial premises,
- for garages and assembly workshops, sports grounds.
Use of hot air heaters in the heating system
- economical full area heating,
- efficient occasional and all-season heating,
- tempering and heating to the required temperature,
- the possibility of combining the advantages of several types of technologies,
- easy installation and maintenance.