Electric wall heaters
Wall heaters deserve attention because the devices are a very simple and effective way of heating work spaces.
As standard, there heaters are equipped with:
- single-phase axial fan 230 V – 1000 rpm,
- armored elements of 1000 and/or 2000 watts,
- switching contactor,
- safety thermostat,
- control thermostat,
- terminals for connecting a remote thermostat,
- the main switch with light signaling when switched on,
- terminal board for connecting the power supply,
- three-phase power supply of heating stainless steel batteries 400 V,
- preheating before starting the axial fan.
Appropriately dimensioned electrical distribution is a necessary prerequisite for the correct operation of the heater. The control and the fan are powered by single-phase 230 V, and therefore grounding is necessary.
To increase operator comfort and efficient use of energy, it is possible to connect a remote temperature thermostat, which will be located directly in the heating zone. This needs to be connected using the terminal block for the input power, which serves this purpose.
|Power [kW]||Air throw [m]||Flow rate [m3/h]||Nominal current [A]||ΔT [C]||Fan||Weight [kg]|
|1 stupňový||2 stupňový||[W]||[A]|
|6|| ||8 až 9||1 100||9,1||15,3||80||0,37||17|
|9||6 + 3||7 až 8||1 050||13,7||24,0||18|
|12||6 + 6||6 až 7||980||18,2||34,3||19|
|A [mm]||B [mm]||C [mm]|