Electric wall heaters
Wall heaters deserve attention because the devices are a very simple and effective way of heating work spaces.
As standard, there heaters are equipped with:
- single-phase axial fan 230 V – 1000 rpm,
- armored elements of 1000 and/or 2000 watts,
- switching contactor,
- safety thermostat,
- control thermostat,
- terminals for connecting a remote thermostat,
- the main switch with light signaling when switched on,
- terminal board for connecting the power supply,
- three-phase power supply of heating stainless steel batteries 400 V,
- preheating before starting the axial fan.
Appropriately dimensioned electrical distribution is a necessary prerequisite for the correct operation of the heater. The control and the fan are powered by single-phase 230 V, and therefore grounding is necessary.
To increase operator comfort and efficient use of energy, it is possible to connect a remote temperature thermostat, which will be located directly in the heating zone. This needs to be connected using the terminal block for the input power, which serves this purpose.
|Power [kW]||Air throw [m]||Flow rate [m3/h]||Nominal current [A]||ΔT [C]||Fan||Weight [kg]|
|9 + 6||12 až 14||2 100||22,7||20,0||90||0,42||25|
|12 + 6||10 až 12||2 000||27,2||25,2||26|
|12 + 9||9 až 11||1 950||31,2||30,2||27|
|12 + 12||8 až 10||1 900||36,4||35,4||28|
|A [mm]||B [mm]||C [mm]|